Celebrate the lifeblood of the Palouse at the 2021 Snake River Family Festival.
Here, we live, work and play along the Snake River. Its four locks and dams enable us to ship our crops, water our land and power our businesses. They also enhance our quality of life by giving our inland communities access to boating, fishing, swimming and more.
Be our guest and enjoy:
- FREE food and ice cream
- Live music from blues singer-songwriter Sammy Eubanks
- Giveaways from local vendors
- Entertainment for all ages. Kids activities include:
- human-powered boats
- face painting
- a giant “wheat box” – the Whitman County spin on a traditional sandbox
- 25-foot-long interactive salmon exhibit on wheels. “FIN” the Migrating Salmon makes for a wonderful educational and photo opportunity.
- All activities are free to the public!
- Free Admission!