Pullman Industrial Park
- Located on Terre View Drive, just off the Palouse Highway (State Highway 27) in the north end of Pullman, WA. The park shares a common border with the Washington State University Research and Technology Park and is just 15 miles from the University of Idaho in Moscow, ID.
- 100.5 acres of fully developed sites with streets and utilities.
- Engineering firm, Whitman County emergency response services, law office, boat dock/ramp construction and repair business, and other high-tech businesses.
- Decagon Devices Inc
- Three Forks Orthopaedics
- Munir Daud and Associates
- Schweitzer Engineering Labs
- River Masters Engineering
- City of Pullman Fire Training Site
- Green IT Alliance
- Palouse Discovery Science Center
- Martonick and Snyder Law Offices
- Amplicon Express
- Approximately 14.7 acres are available for lease or purchase.
- City water, sewer and roads to each site. Avista Utilities provides electrical and gas services. Verizon telephone service. Wetland mini-park and trail in the park. Telecommunications infrastructure to each site. Truck access is available on site with air access just 15 minutes away at the Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport.