Port of Whitman Business Air Center
- Located on Airport Road, approximately 1 mile from State Route 26 and 4 miles from State Highway 195 and Colfax, WA, the Port of Whitman Business Air Center is a small general aviation airport and industrial park.
- 19.84 acres divided into 13 lots. 12.73 undeveloped acres are currently being farmed.
- Present Tenants/Occupants:
- Private hangar owners, private pole buildings, long-haul trucking operation, building mini-storage, aerial spraying company.
- Acreage Available:
- All property not within the airport property, including all property south of Hegler Drive is currently marketed to be sold. Land is also available at the airport for building private hangars, T-hangars, or for fixed-based operator (FBO) opportunities.
- Water system, drain field and roads. Avista Utilities electrical. QWEST telephone service. Natural gas available. Aviation fuel is available through a private party on site. Truck and direct air access available on site. Rail siding access located within 1 mile.