Port of Central Ferry
- Located 50 miles downriver from the Port of Wilma, the Port of Central Ferry consists of 147 acres of developed land, divided into 18 industrial lots. Centrally located on State Route 127 between Walla Walla and Colfax, Central Ferry is the most rural of all the port sites and allows access to a wide geographic area at an affordable price.
- 131.88 acre site with 15 lots and a 12.17 acre public port area.
- Individual wells from 50 feet to 175 feet in depth with reported yields of 200 gpm.
- Individual septic tanks.
- Grain Storage:
- 4,632,000 bushels.
- Present tenants:
- Grain storage/shipping companies, fertilizer companies and a fire district.
- Central Ferry Terminal Association
- Central Ferry Dry Fertilizer Storage
- McGregor Company
- Cooperative Agricultural Producers
- Wilbur Ellis
- Acreage available:
- 2 sites, encompassing 20.28 acres.
- Barge, rail and truck access available. Rail access via Camas Prairie Railroad spur line; rail spur upgraded in 2004. County road access to the site. Public port site, fire district #8 building and a rental dwelling.